Double glasses case in a Liberty fabric & black faux leather
A beautiful, double section glasses case made from a Liberty paisley fabric & a faux black leather. Featuring a green polka dot lining and grey zips. The case is padded with a light wadding to help protect your glasses or sunglasses.
This is a super pretty glasses case and would suit someone who loves colour and practical accessories. It's very lightweight, so perfect for popping into a handbag and so practical being able to hold two glasses.
Leather alternative material suitable for vegans - This glasses case is made using a premium and sustainable polyurethane. The supplier uses innovative technology to create this beautifully soft material which is made in Japan, using non toxic chemicals and making a long lasting, sustainable leather alternative. It is green guard certified and 100% PVC free.
All accessories come inside a pretty fabric drawstring bag. An Eco friendly alternative to tissue paper.
• Measurements - 8.5 (W) x 17 (H) cm
• Materials - Liberty cotton & faux leather
• Extra details – made using interfacing & wadding to add structure and protection
• Spot clean only
✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂
Not quite what you were after or want a different print/size? I have lots of other fabric and leather glasses cases here.
For all items in the shop, click here.
- All items are handmade by me in a smoke free and pet free environment.
- The item will be dispatched in 1-2 days.
- Orders are packaged in brown paper with Eco friendly tape. This is so the packaging can be recycled. It may not look fancy but it is kind to the planet.
Please read my policies on shipping and refunds before purchasing, you can find them here.