Silver double glasses case
A beautiful double section glasses case made from a pretty bird print, Liberty fabric & a faux silver leather. Featuring a grey polka dot lining and grey zips. The case is padded with a light wadding to help protect your glasses or sunglasses.
The fabric section is made from a beautifully detailed William Morris print called 'Strawberry Thief'. The lovely Liberty tana lawn cotton is a classic and compliments the faux leather so well.
A unique accessory, that would suit someone who loves colour and practical accessories. It's very lightweight, so perfect for popping into a handbag and so practical being able to hold two glasses.
Leather alternative material suitable for vegans - This glasses case is made using a premium and sustainable polyurethane. The supplier uses innovative technology to create this beautifully soft material which is made in Japan, using non toxic chemicals and making a long lasting, sustainable leather alternative. It is green guard certified and 100% PVC free.
All accessories come inside a pretty fabric drawstring bag. An Eco friendly alternative to tissue paper.
• Measurements - 8.5 (W) x 17 (H) cm
• Materials - Liberty cotton & faux leather
• Extra details – made using interfacing & wadding to add structure and protection
• Hand washing is recommended, but can also be washed on a delicate machine setting.
✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂
Not quite what you were after or want a different print/size? I have lots of other fabric and leather glasses cases here.
For all items in the shop, click here.
- All items are handmade by me in a smoke free and pet free environment.
- The item will be dispatched in 1-2 days.
- Orders are packaged in brown paper with Eco friendly tape. This is so the packaging can be recycled.
Please read my policies on shipping and refunds before purchasing, you can find them here.